wennie1988.blogspot.com


Music Jukebox Centre!

OhMyWonderful Lady!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In less than 2hrs time i'm gonna book in back to camp again... sighx... juz now go with ah girl to far east look for bermudas... walk here and there and see gals loLs! went to buy friendship bands ah girl and me... there i saw this 'ohmywonderful' lady in a green floral dress and white handbag... she is so "Angel" like... oh well... curse it no damn guts to approach her to get her number haha... den it's lyk getting late so i went to buy my berms... went to this shop named SpinB.. the staffs were uBer friendly -.- a 30+ auntie and a maybe 20yr old gal? after i tried on this black berms i wanted i bought it.. den de auntie and the gal kept talking to me and ask me wad i doing now as in studying or in army... ask abt my tattoo and ask me whether the gal is pretty anot -.- they also asked me when will i be back to their shop again... wth la... oh ya! 4get to add... juz now Baby Pearl finally passed me her number! so happy lo.. can msg her already haehae! ok la.. blog till here.. preparing for book in liao... book in onli 2 days HAHA! friday got Company Outing somemore haha... wait for me peeps!

the light bulb


disillusionist
Name : Wennie Wong Wen Wei
Age : 20
Gender : Male
Birthdate : 23 August 1988
Occupation : NSF
Drink : YES
Smoke : YES
Likes : DotA, Surf net, Chatting, Drinking, Smoking
DisLikes : Other smokers LOL!
Dream: To hav S*x with Sora Aoi & Akane Sakura together! :p


venting machine

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


light your way
Dexter
ChioEves
Kah Hoe
Xiao Ling
Elodas
Elmo
Hui Xian
Akemi
Katherine
Yi Cheng


rewind & replay
+ Last day of off
+ Chillz pics
+ Maui wowi
+ Blogger error?
+ Blog revived...
+ Wedding!
+ nights out
+ Renewal
+ Steamboat at Bugis's Tian Tian Huo Guo
+ Car accident near my house.


% March 2008
% April 2008
% August 2008
% September 2008
% October 2008
% November 2008


take a bow
Designer: %XINN`
Inspiration: xo
Hosting: xo