wennie1988.blogspot.com


Music Jukebox Centre!

Boring Saturday..
Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ahh! rise and shine! woke up at 10am.. went to look at the mirror but hey my eyes still abit swollen... sianz lo.. my eyes so small cant see much... den msg baby Pearl.. haha.. mummy buy roti prata for my breakfast. eat liao went outside to smoke cuz my family dunn allow me to smoke at home.. den i went to play dotA.. abt 1pm luke call me and asked whether i can go out anot... Yuber oso called to ask the same thing.. but both i told them i ATT C cannot go out.. besides my eyes still swollen how to go out? -.- damn.. feeling so hungry again.. gonna cook some maggi to eat.. i cant go out! Pearl i miss you!

the light bulb


disillusionist
Name : Wennie Wong Wen Wei
Age : 20
Gender : Male
Birthdate : 23 August 1988
Occupation : NSF
Drink : YES
Smoke : YES
Likes : DotA, Surf net, Chatting, Drinking, Smoking
DisLikes : Other smokers LOL!
Dream: To hav S*x with Sora Aoi & Akane Sakura together! :p


venting machine

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


light your way
Dexter
ChioEves
Kah Hoe
Xiao Ling
Elodas
Elmo
Hui Xian
Akemi
Katherine
Yi Cheng


rewind & replay
+ Eyes on me -.-
+ muscle cramp and swollen eyes?
+ OhMyWonderful Lady!
+ Last day of off
+ Chillz pics
+ Maui wowi
+ Blogger error?
+ Blog revived...
+ Wedding!
+ nights out


% March 2008
% April 2008
% August 2008
% September 2008
% October 2008
% November 2008


take a bow
Designer: %XINN`
Inspiration: xo
Hosting: xo